Nordic Walking retreatsPhotos from Autumn 2014
Photos from Spring 2013
• The residential retreats (duration 7 days) are based in the beautiful Ardèche countryside, a stunning location with fabulous hiking trails and scenery.
• It’s a great place to escape and engage in some energising hikes, learn about healthy and balanced nutrition and practice yoga in tranquility.
• The retreats are about empowerment, vitality and balance.
• We will energise you and share our skills and knowledge.
• Daily walks will vary from 3-5 hours in duration;
• Walks are suitable for all levels of fitness. As a guide you should be comfortable walking 5-6km;
• Walks will focus on Nordic Walking (walking sticks provided);
• Lunch will be provided as a packed lunch during the walk, or back at the accommodation;
• After lunch you can enjoy a few hours free time to relax before the yoga class.
• Late afternoon there will be an instructed yoga class (mats, blocks and other equipment provided);
• Yoga class length will range from 60-90 minutes, and will follow the Scaravelli technique.
• Daily, before breakfast, you will be guided on a short meditation to build your confidence and improve mindfulness.
• Everyday you will enjoy delicious home-cooked & nutritious food, using fresh, seasonal & locally sourced ingredients (where possible);
• You are welcome to join us in the kitchen to learn some new recipes and helpful nutrition tips whilst we are preparing meals;
• Allergies & preferences can be accommodated upon request (please give as much notice as possible).
Contact Nourish & Flourish